So…to prove that that I’m a real person with a voice and everything, I did some podcasts and interviews which I’ll post up here.
I also occasionally teach classes at The School of Life in London…you can see details below.
I’ve also included at the bottom a recent This is Money podcast which talks about financial independence.
1. Choose FI podcast
2. Interview with Ben from CAT Services
3. The Rejected Podcast (its all about how to deal with failure)
4. How To Retire at 40 : Channel 4 TV
5. Interview with The Telegraph
6. The School of Life
I occasionally teach classes at The School of Life in London. These cover the things we don’t get taught at school or college….things like how to:
- cultivate resilience
- be more decisive
- stop worrying about failure
- step up and be a leader at work
- stay calm
- find a better job
- be more effective at work,
- balance work with life (the irony!) etc.
What is The School of Life? Check out this quick video:
7. This Is Money podcast